Have a question before we get started? Just let us know!
Simply fill out the form below with you name, your email and your question and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or ready to start now?
Ready to go? Input your name and email and we can get started now!
Want to learn a bit more? Then read on and find out what happens during the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really be treated from an online chat?
Online physios do the same as normal physios, listening to your problem, asking you a well-structured series of questions to understand your case and following you exactly like a physical physio. You will receive all of the benefits, just delivered online instead.
The big part of a physio’s work is about education, lifestyle, advices, suggestions and exercise programs, to immediately help people get free from their problems. All of this can be done surprisingly well through an online format.
We will create a program that fits your problem and you will receive it directly to your computer or smartphone, so you can perform it wherever you are and whenever you have time. Of course you have to work on yourself and by yourself, that even for “hands on” physio, is the most important part, the one you can’t improve without.
Any doubt you have, you ask; we will follow you in every step.
How safe is it for me to do things myself?
The online physiotherapy consultation process is almost the same as if you were to visit a physio in a studio. With the online process you can get your injury personally assessed via any combination of webforms; this puts you in much more control of your own recovery: you can understand your problem, follow the program and taking everything under control by yourself. Obviously if you have questions, doubts, needs, we will be with you.
I have a specific ongoing problem can you help?
Every person is different, like every injury. So, a good physiotherapist takes you through an extensive assessment process to find out exactly what is going on in your situation and what you can do for it. Listening to your problem, making a series of precise questions and after giving you a clear understanding about your problem, the online-physio will create a specific plan for your personal recovery, to fit your time and style for rehabilitation with your current lifestyle with a clear framework to follow.
- ❇️Pink, the color of physiotherapy❇️ The nomad physiotherapy, the telehealth. Time and distance are no longer a problem. And this is surprisingly amazing. Get your treatment and be followed by a physio whenever you need, wherever you are. Here I was an italian physio.. And I was in Miami 😍 . #nomadphysio #livenow #miami🌴
- Cross-country skiing is considered one of the best aerobic exercises we have. Why? Because all of the body's muscles work together, not one single muscle is overstressed. You will use both upper and lower body. This allows you to keep going for hours without stopping. And the heart’s kept at an elevated rate, so you are training it. Plus, cross-country skiing is a low injury-risk sport and a very good physiological relief. . What does all this mean? Basically, one wonderful thing: ‼️if you can walk, you can cross-country ski‼️ . The basic movement of classic skiing is really similar to walking. So even if you’re a beginner you’ll still have an awesome time. Becoming an expert takes years – techniques are surprisingly complex and difficult to master- but the sport has a very low entry point and it’s easy to enjoy at a beginner level. Try classic skiing, skate skiing, or learn both techniques at the same time. It will provide you with a great workout. . So if you have been looking for a way to make your fitness routine more exciting, cross country skiing just might be the activity for you! . Try and enjoy!😉 . 📸 @gabriella_borroni #crosscountryskiing #mountains #sportslifestyle
- Happiness is when you play "hakuna matata" in the car and everyone is singing in a different language 🇮🇹 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 . Friends are one of the most important ingredient of life. They are with u, they support u and u can have such a good time with them.. but they don't put u any chain, they don't ask, they don't demand. 😊They are friends😊 . #friends #lifestyle #beautifulife 📸@rollingthrough_
- ❓Dynamic or static stretching❓ . ⬅️Talking again about stretching, studies show that, as we said recently, static stretching before exercise can weaken performance, cause holding the stretch tires out your muscles. You should do a good warm up instead. If you really want to do stretching before, cause you feel better, avoid the static and do a little dynamic stretch, which are like your workout but at a lower intensity. . ➡️After exercise any stretch is good, static or dynamic. Just remember you should feel a stretch, but you shouldn't feel pain. . 📸 Incredibly, Mum again❤️ #cruiselife #stretchingroutine #physiotherapy_world
- What was years and years ago an essential mode of winter transportation, now has evolved into a popular recreational activity. But if you’ve never done it before, you might ask: why go snowshoeing?❄️ Here are a few reasons: . 💪It’s great winter workout: if you want to keep fit even when it’s winter, it’s cold and there is the snow, snowshoeing is an excellent aerobic exercise. It seems to burn about 350 calories in an hour if you walk at 3 miles per hour. And, of course, you can increase. . 👨👩👧👦It’s a great social activity: you can enjoy the sport together, at all ages and ability levels. . 💰It’s not that expensive: if you don’t have the snowshoeing stuff, you can rent everything for a little price. . ✔️It does not require techniques: basically, if you can walk, you can snowshoe. You should just know some “mountains rules”, those are valid for anything you do at mountains. Easy to find on internet. Get used to the feel of snowshoes and go! Remember poles can be a big help! . . 📸@gabriella_borroni #snowshoeingadventure #sportslifestyle #meatthemountains